How interested are you in creative and media and performing arts?

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Peer Assessment: Evaluations

Frankie had a look through my review and gave me some really useful comments and a target to think about so I can redraft my evaluation. 
For the effective participators grid, she commented...
“you have shown that you have given at all the PLTS and you know how and when to use them.
You have given clear examples to all sections of using Teamwork!”
In the PLTS grids, I also gave evidence that other people within the group have displayed use of all the aspects of being a team worker and an effective participator.
Her comments about the evaluation are as follows...
“You have been honest in all your answers, showing improvements is effective and shows you will do better in later life.”
I don’t quite understand what Frankie means by “shows you will do better in later life” so I will have to inquire about that.
The target she set me was...
“Talk more about the workshop”
This is something I agree with and I think I didn’t talk about the workshop in as much detail as I could have.
She left a final comment saying...
“good comments on reviewing bad as well as good!”
I really appreciate this as I did feel the need to include what I didn’t like about the process as well as what I did like as it seems necessary and helps you set yourself targets to work for.
I read Imogen’s evaluation and PLTS grids.  I thought that she was very honest in her review and gave good positive and negative feedback.  I did however, think that she could have evaluated and reviewed the workshop more as she only seemed to reflect upon her performance.  Also, she didn’t cover all of the questions and points we were given as a guide line so she could do to extend her explanations further.  I learnt that Imogen was not as confident as she comes across as when she commented on ‘not feeling comfortable’ singing the original song which she and her group wrote.  She then went on to say that this is ‘something I need to work on’.
Her PLTS grids were good and well reflected.  I especially liked the way she set them out as she had glued the list of the PLTS’s and all the sections they include separately, then had her team worker grid stapled over the top (but so you could lift it and see what’s underneath) with the team worker list and the effective participator  grid with its  respecting list.  I thought this was very effective as it showed that even though we only did 2 of the 6 PLTS’s in detail, she had still considered the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment