How interested are you in creative and media and performing arts?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I Have Got To Offer

On February 15th, we discussed what we brought to the group and what we had to offer.  I think that I’m good with people, therefore would make a good joker in a piece of Forum Theatre.  I have also worked with a wide range of choreographers and directors at different theatres, professional, semi-professional and amateur.  This means I am very flexible and have a great deal of knowledge of different drama conventions and techniques.  I work well in a group as I am very open minded and can relate to different people in appropriate ways as I travel a lot and get to meet lots of people.  I am skilled and experienced in drama and dance as I have been in many productions including ‘Little Britain Live Tour’, ‘DAMUUS Dance Company’, Wakefield Youth Music Theatre’ and Wakefield Professional Pantomime to name a few.  I am learning to play the guitar and I sing a bit but this isn’t my strongest point.  I feel I have a lot to offer as I am as everybody else is, and individual.  I read a lot of books and watch a lot of films so my imagination is well nurtured and I have lots of ideas that could be made into a devised piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment