How interested are you in creative and media and performing arts?

Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Review of 'Splendid Productions' Contract


There were a few features of the ‘Splendid Productions’ contract that quite surprised me such as whether they wanted the workshop first or the play.  I have taken photo’s of the contract and they are below.  I was also quite surprised that they asked whether the students had seen a piece of TiE before as this is an aspect I haven’t really considered or thought to be important.  They have clearly stated their requirements which makes it easy for the school to confirm whether or not they have the facilities they require and can contact them immediately.  They have also asked what additional equipment they have such as lighting, a power outlet and a simple whitewash background.
This example has helped me greatly as I now have an idea not only of what a contract consists of, but how it is set out and how I should state the requirements.



No comments:

Post a Comment