How interested are you in creative and media and performing arts?

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feedback: So Far


This is the feedback I have received so far about my promo poster.  The person who said they weren’t sure that their comment was showing on blogger (which it wasn’t) later called me to give me her feedback.  She said it was very well done and asked me what program I used to create it.  I used Serif PhotoPlus as this is the software I have at home and am more familiar with.  She suggested that the second line of text at the top could be in a smaller font to highlight who the two characters are in the story.  I will take this suggestion into consideration but will not take any actions before I recieve a bit more feedback and some input from my group as I have emailed them all a copy of the poster.
I have posted the link on Facebook again and I am hoping it will spark a bigger response.



EDIT

Frankie and Jack received my email and commented on my work via Blogger.  Here is their feedback...


No comments:

Post a Comment